The scale and scope of the current COVID-19 pandemic is one of the biggest and far-reaching crises we have witnessed in decades. As a small business owner, now is the
The scale and scope of the current COVID-19 pandemic is one of the biggest and far-reaching crises we have witnessed in decades. As a small business owner, now is the time to make the most of the information available to you to survive this crisis, stabilize your business, and build resiliency for the future. This course provides you with essential tools to support your success – right now. It will be offered as a 5-hour virtual program in 2 Modules:
- Module 1 (April 16 1-4pm): Surviving – Holy – Business Crisis, Now What? (3 hours)
- Module 2 (April 21 1-3pm): Stabilizing and Building Resiliency – Kick-Start Recovery (2 hours)
* PLEASE NOTE – Registering for the first module will register you for both.
In this course you will receive tools to help you:
- Assess immediate business impact and identify urgent priorities
- Manage your cashflow and secure revenue
- Communicate effectively with your clients, suppliers, and team
- Maintain sales
- Find new opportunities in the crisis by thinking outside the box
- Complete financial scenario plans using a pessimistic and optimistic view
- Keep track of lessons learned to build resilience
(Thursday) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!